Sunday, November 14, 2010

Show Me The Way

Where I live it's cold. Worse than cold; FREEZING! Last week the thermometer read 27 degrees IN NOVEMBER! It's been insane. Needless to say, I've been craving some warmth. My neighbor Missy and I have started knitting (which I have mentioned before). This is my first creation.



It's not finished but I can't wait for it to be done! Its a scarf that I'm making for my sister. The college she goes to's colors are silver and gold but she thought they were black and gold when I asked her. Oh well.



This is called Knifty Knitting or Loom Knitting. It's basically knitting for people who don't know how to knit. I'm going to keep working on this and eventually I'm going to learn how to knit for real. I can't wait. I'm so excited.

Another thing I've been craving is Christmas. Big surprise though, right?! So, I painted my nails in a beautiful green.


Show Me The Way by Sinful Colors. Beautiful.

It is a sheer color. Took 3 coats to get this result but I am glad I did. Green for Christmas trees and for when the holiday gets closer I'm going to do candy canes on my nails :)

I love Christmas!

xoxo,

Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment