Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mint Apple

I painted my nails yesterday during my 3 hour break from work (yea, wasn't very happy about it) and I painted them in a color that I was surprised didn't have a blog post yet. I used this color SO MUCH during the summer; literally my 'go to' color. It's probably one of my favorite colors I have from Sinful Colors and it's called Mint Apple. One of the reasons why I love it is because it's different. It's a color that when I bought it, I wasn't so sure, but I am veryy glad I did.

*Say "Hi" Patton! lol*

It's a beautiful greenish mint color. Since I don't have the proper camera to show it, it also has gold flecks in it. I am obsessed with this color! I have been loving blue polishes on my nails lately and this one is probably my favorite. I always get compliments when I wear this. And the good thing too is that it's only $1.99 to have this amazing nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment