Monday, November 1, 2010

Ramble much?

I love blogging. I don't know why. As of right now, I only have one follower, but who cares, right. . . Oh yeah. ME! I don't do this because I want like 45643343 followers, but it would be nice for me not to feel silly for talking to only one person on a weekly basis.

Anyway. A couple people I know blog (and I'm jealous! One of them has 4 subscribers! can you believe it?!) and I was thinking about how my blog doesn't have character. I just kind of rant and ramble until I say bye. Then I started to feel a little bit sad (well more like sorry for myself) because then my next thought was 'well if my blog has no character, then that means I have no character! I know, the horror right? I feel like I don't give my blog enough of my 'voice' so I promise I'm going to work on that. Promise, promise.

Here is a list of things I've been missing soo sooooo much! :(

Starbucks!


I haven't had starbucks in forever! Literally. The last time I had starbucks was when my uncle came into town from seattle . . . We got coffee every day. He came here back when I graduated so that was in May. I'm sad.


Sushi


No one I know love sushi as much as I do. I could eat it all day long. I'm not joking either! I am obsessed with sushi. I only have mine with soy sauce tho. No icky wasabi. Too hot for me. Ew and I think ginger is gross. nope nope. Soy sauce will do just fine, thank you!

Reading


I love reading, but I haven't had the time. I'm still reading 'Mockingjay' from The Hunger Games trilogy! I started that over a month ago! Normally I would have finished it within 2 weeks at the most.

Zeebra Slipper


I used to be obsessed with zeebra print, but I kind of over did it and got bored with it. Almost everything I had had some type of zebra print on it. My twin got me some zebra slippers one day and I wore them all the time. They were my favorite! Then . . . my evil puppy got a hold of them and ruined them! He didn't bite holes in them, but he slobbered on them so much that they were not salvageable.

Wow, this sounds like I complain a lot. I swear I don't :)

xoxo,

Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment