Friday, November 12, 2010

Knitting anyone?

In my apartment complex, I have the best neighbors Missy and Bryan. They have become my 'family' and I wouldn't have it any other way. Missy has a job where she works 2 days a week, so needless to say, she has a lot of free time on her hands (unlike me). One day she told me that she likes to knit and I said that I've always wanted to learn but never had someone to teach me. Well, ladies, I've found my guru. She does what is called loom knitting which looks a little something like this:



It's basically a braiding type thing that makes really cool scarfs, socks, mittens, whatever you want! I like this because I haven't learned how to knit and I can still do this (I play on becoming a 'knitter' after the holidays). It might seem silly, but I really enjoy it. It's something I can do if I'm upset, happy, or just want to relax. I don't see myself giving up knitting anytime soon :)

xoxo,

Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment