Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another Knitting Post

I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't had much of anything to talk about. Honestly. I've been working and knitting. That's it. Literally. Oh and watching Friends :]. I went to Wal-Mart one day and bought knitting needles for about $2 and went to youtube and got to work. Let me tell you, it was not easy for me to grasp the consept of 'casting on'. Good lord that had me frustrated. But now I know the Knit Stitch and how to Pearl! I feel so accomplished. For inspiration, I checked out some knitting blogs and got my heart stolen by this book:



Having just seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, I was in need of a HP fix and I found it. The website I found it on said that it was origianlly $14.99 not including shipping. Well, good thing I have my trusty friend Amazon.com. I found a 'Like New' condition of this beauty for $4.95 + $3.99 shipping. So my total was around $8.00 :) YEYY!

MRS WEASLY SWEATERS HERE I COME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment