Monday, December 6, 2010

Good day for me :]

Today has been a great day. Well, actually it's been good since I got home from work which was two hours ago; I've had a great two hours! ;) I came home and finished season two of Friends and painted my nails this beautiful color. It's by Sally Hansen; Complete Salon Manicure collection. It's called Gray by Gray. It's gorgeous. In the bottle it looks like a muted blue grey but in person it's wayy prettier.

The color comes out the same but it's a lot more attention getting than the other blue's I've had. I love it! Also, it has the amazing brush that formes to fit finger nails. Yeah. Amazing!

This picture shows the color as being a LOT more grey than it really is. But then again it is 9:00PM and I don't have access to natural lighting after 5PM thanks to day light savings. :/



This is the best I could get :)

One other thing that made me have a great past 2 hours was what I got in the mail. Any guesses?


Aw yeeeeah!

I'm gonna be better than Mrs. Weasley herself pretty soon :] oooh haha just kidding. That's not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment