Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday


Sundays are supposed to be relaxing and lazy.. so that is what I'm doing. I'm going to go take a nice warm bath using my awesome exfoliating scrub, read some Twilight (can you believe I still haven't read them?!), then I'm going to put some laundry away and clean my room. Oh, I also have to practice my senior project speech. Joy.
After my bath and I'm done reading Twilight I'll get ready, maybe. I think I'm going to clean my bathroom while I'm at it because it is not at it's best right now.
I love days like today. They make me feel.. so normal. Not that things aren't normal for me. It's a lot of ME time and I am learning that I enjoy ME time a lot. Don't get me wrong. I don't have ME time all the time, but on Sunday's.. I LOVE it!
This post is random and boring. I'll do a tag one later :) Have a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment