Friday, April 9, 2010

Sick Days

Today, I came home sick from school. Ugh... tummy ache! What makes it worse is that I looked so cute for the day. :)
My mom took me to my sisters where I got to see my nephews and niece. Then she surprised me and took me to Walgreen's to get some nail polish. yey!
I got two of my favorite nail colors, teal and darker green (not forest green). I was really excited to paint my nails because I haven't done them in seriously a month! wow.
they turned out to pretty. (I put the teal on my toes and green on my fingers)

Teal The NightI absolutely adore this color! Teal is probably my favorite color so I just HAD to get it! The colors turned out just about the same in the picture as they do in real life. As the image shows, it is a limited edition color, but I say that it's totally worth getting! Haha, my toes look funnny.

Go Go Green

Oops! its a little blurry. Sorry. This color is a little darker in person, but it turned out pretty close. The green makes me feel so peppy.

These were from Maybelline Express Finish.. meaning they dry FAST! And I mean it. I had to paint them super fast because they would start to clump. It's a good and bad thing. I hate waiting for my nails to dry in between coats. For my toes, I did one coat, and nails two. Maybe one more coat would change it but I like that it is a lighter green.

At the store, I also got some of Maybelline's clear mascara for my brows and some Garnier oil-free face wipes. Oh and a top coat in the same Maybelline Express Finish. I have to thank my mommy for it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment