Tuesday, April 13, 2010

D-Day

Today was the day I presentation. It went pretty well. I was still nervous but I think I passed. One of my favorite teachers was on my panel so I think that helped A LOT! I was so nervous tho! I was shaking like a leaf!!! haha. Oh well. It's over!

Afterwords, my friend Niki and I went to the mall (even tho we didn't have any money) and just had fun. I fell in LOVEEE with three things! Omg. First was an adorable Coach bag. I've been wanting to get one for myself for graduation that is timeless. I don't want one that will not match with many outfits and will not get super out of style fast either.The 'C's are more of a gray color than it is shown in the picture. My god. I fell in LOVE! the second I saw it I was head over heels. It's $298, but I think it's definitely worth it :)

The next thing is a boxer puppy :) I LOVEEE boxers. I used to have one named Racheal and she was my baby. I loved her veryyy much and when I move into a house where I can have a dog, my mom said she would buy me one! And I cannnnooootttt wait!
This is the little guy I saw at PetCity. He was very skinny and it was so so sad (I completely disagree with pet shops, but a shelter is no where near the mall).
I named him Ross for my princess Racheal.
He would play around with my hair and bite my ankles, which really hurt. He's got sharpp teeth! He loved me very much! He was $1119, just a wee bit out of my price range ;)


Finally. The third thing. This is a big deal for me because I'm extremely picky when it comes to smells. I stopped by Victoria's Secrete on my way out of the mall and tried out some of their new scents. They had a couple that were okay, but the one that got me sold was the Island Paradise.

It has Coconut water and pineapple. It sounds weird but I swear! It's the best smell on the universe! I HATE coconut and mango so for me to like this is kinda a big deal! I cannot even explain how in love with this scent I am. VS is having a sale this weekend on at least those new scents that are buy 7 get one free. So you get 8 of them for $35. I NEED THIS SMELL! It's a limited edition too :( I hope it makes it out to it's permanent collection.

Well, that was my day. Make up was very neutral and professional. At VS I added some teal under my eyes, which I do all the time! Off to read my Fitness magazine :) loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment