Thursday, April 22, 2010

blog blah blog

Seriously?! I have not blogged in what seems like FOREVERR!
Ooppss!

I've been reading some really great books :)
Of course.

This is just a little reminder of why I am a vegetarian. It really makes me want to be a vegan because they make it seem so easy. I won't go into my reasons for why, but I'm sure my reasons are similar to a lot of other vegetarians/vegans :)


This book my friend got for me last weekend as a surprise. We were at Boarders (LovE that store) and we were looking for more books to read in the Young Adult section. This one just caught my eye, and I was looking at it, but knew that I had to wait to get it until after graduation because then I'd never get around to reading it.
I had to go to the bathroom and while I was in there, Niki bought it for me! :) Isn't she sweet?!
I LOVE her! So I've been reading it for English (Independent Reading) and I highly suggest it. It is a little typical but I am hooked. I'm only about 80 pages in and I can't put it down.

Today, during my Library Aid class, the head librarian told me to go to a book shelf and pick any of the books I wanted . . . so I did! I grabbed so many but I will definitely post when I start to read them.

So, tonight I've been reading North of Beautiful and farming :) Nice and relaxing. Also, I've been loving my Acai Berry iced tea. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment