Saturday, August 7, 2010

That's so Lang!

So, after working most of last week, I desprately needed to repaint my nails! It was only at work where I was wipping down tables and putting toys away all day long that SinfulColors nail polish in Bamboo(LOVEEE!) started to chip. I was wanting to try some other colors of the 6 that I got from Rite-Aid and decided to try Sinful's Lang Lang. It's a pretty pretty purple/blue that is satin. I love it! I'm not a huge fan of purple, but this one was calling my name over and over again.

This swatch is without a flash indoors. Ignore my horrible paint job, please! If I mess up even a little bit I tend to not care and get polish EVERYWHERE! :)


This swatch was indoors with the flash on. Can you see how it looks a little bit blue? Gorgeous.

That reminds me of a random story. When I was in 8th grade, my science teacher Mrs. Warfield used to hand out paper that were important in the color 'Burple' so that there wouldn't be any arguments on whether or not it was purple or blue. Needless to say, we still 'discussed' it. Gosh, I still remember how vibrant that paper was. This nail polish reminds me so much of those papers, except more shiny.

Oh, just one quick random thing, I'm loving matching my toes and nails to a degree. I have Lang Lang on my toes and Nicole by OPI Light a Candle on my fingers.

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment