Monday, August 23, 2010

Water Marbling

I stumbled across some water marbling videos on YouTube and got totally hooked! I am OBSESSED with it! It looks GORG! So, I recorded my first attempt and this is what I got:

I know, I don't make very good videos because I only have my webcam. So, this is going to have to do for now. But this is the result of my first water marbling attempt:
This was the left hand.

This is the right hand.

On hindsight, I should have painted my nails white before I dipped into the water. If you look closely enough you can see through to my natural nail which I hate. Sheer polish just isn't for me. EVER!


For my second water marbling attempt, I got these results:


Left hand.


Right hand.

I love this! I will probably being doing this nail art all the time! The only downer is it is sorta hard to do because you have to move fast or else the polish won't be able to make a design and it will all just clump together. Also, I learned the hard way to not do this while on the phone with your boyfriends even if it is on speaker. . . you will loose focus on a funny story he is telling and mess up. Just a little tip :)

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment