Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stormy in August

Yesterday's weather was such a nice change! It rained!! Where I live, it gets to be about 100+ degrees in the summer, so a nice downpour was greatly appreciated. :) Out of some strange coinsidence I painted my nails on Sunday night in SinfulColors Stormy. This color is a dark color but with a surprise pop of color added to it in the right light.


This was taken in the direct sunlight.


This was taken in indirect sunlight.

I've gotten so many compliments on this color! I'm totally taking advantage of the fall fashion starting to come out and I am LOVINGG it! Can't wait! :) I LoVeE fall && winter.

Oh, I finished Plain Truth. It was good. Different ending than I thought there would be. So now I'm reading Lauren Conrad's Sweet Little Lies. I'm about half-way through it and I like it, but I'm gonna be done with it soon.

Pretty Little Liars season finale was INSANE! I am obsessed with that show! I can't wait for next season!! :)

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment