Saturday, July 31, 2010

Busy Bumble-Bre

Sorry I haven't posted in forever! I've been working and really had nothing to say. I got paid yesterday (a whole $144!!) and went to Rite-Aid tonight to get some nail polishes. I got 6, so I will do a blog post with every color I do, when I decide to paint them that color.

I couldn't decide which color to paint first, but the color I chose I am absolutely IN LOVE with! It's by SinfulColors in the color Bamboo. I grabbed this color because it reminded me a lot of OPI's Jade is the New Black but a little bit brighter.
I couldn't get a decent swatch with my camera. It came out a LOT more blue on camera than it really is, but I still adore this color and recommend it to everyone who likes bright teal nail polishes :)

What I love about this color is that it dries very matte. I was expecting a bright color with no shimmers, but this color did have little flecks of sparkle in it (which was a nice surprise) but it dried with no shiny-ness to the top. I've never had a matte nail polish, it's a nice change. I can't stop looking at my nails! oh, I love SinfulColors so much!

I recently have been reading a book my Jodi Picoult called Plain Truth which is about an Amish community that is shaken up by a found dead infant in a barn house. I am only four chapters into it and don't ever want to stop reading!

Also, I am hooked in ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars! I watched all of the episodes earlier this week and cannot wait to see what it going to happen next! I am considering about getting the books (which will more than likely be 10xs better than the show) but I am going to wait until I get a more steady income.

Until next time I will be adoring my new nail polishes, Jeremaih, and my amazing book :)

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment