Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Candles by Victoria

As I have mentioned before, I don't have a job. So I am just in 'wish list' land until I get a job. I love candles, but I hate the hassle of lighting them and worring about them, which is why I usually use a Scentsy. My only problem with a Scentsy is that they have a strong fragrance, but (at least to me) the fragrance only lasts about 3 hours, or as long as the first burn. I can't smell it afterwards. I have been on a hunt to find a candle that has a strong fragrance that doesn't loose it's frangrance.

I've heard about Candles by Victoria before from TiffanyD (blogspot.com/makeupbytiffanyd) and Elle Fowler (blogspot.com/allthatglitters21) and have done a little research of my own. I want these candles! They sound amazing. If I had to choose 5 top fragrances, they would be:

Peppermint Bark

This scent is described as: A Christmas time favorite but really great anytime of year. Bits of refreshing peppermint weaved inside rich and creamy white chocolate.

What gets me is the white chocolate. I LOVE white chocolate! When I go to Starbucks, I don't usually get coffee. I get a white hot chocolate. No matter what time of year. Definately a great Christmas time fragrance, which you all know that I love :)

Marshmellow Campfire


Just as the name suggests, toasted marshmellows over an open fire.

Growing up, I was the biggest tomboy. I used to wear over-alls with no shirt on until I was 8 years old, and even then it took some convincing. Needless to say, camping was pretty much my favorite thing to do. We would take the dog, and just have a get away for a weekend. One of my most visited campfire memories is when my older sister Shelby and I were roasting marshmellows together. She grabbed my stick from me (yeah, we didn't use metal pokers, we got them and cut them ourselves) and ate my perfectly toatsted marshmellow; almost half of it! I was about 6 at the time, and that just ruined the night for me. I cried until she made me a new one.

Twilight Woods


Inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods, Twilight Woods is a complex blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals and Tuscan cypress.

This is a dupe for Bath&Body Works Twilight Woods. I love that scent. I am usually a vanilla type of person, but when I smelled this scent, I fell in love. I would really enjoy having this scent linger around my house.

Orange Vanilla


The perfect blend of ripe fresh oranges and sweet, smooth vanilla make this one a favorite. Orange Julius fans will love this scent.


This scent reminds me of summer. Dreamsicles are my all time favorite popsicle, so it just makes sence that I would have this candle!

Tiffany-D


TiffanyD on YouTube inspried me to create this wonderful fragrance. Colored light blue like the infamous Tiffany boxes, a beautiful mix of Watermelon, Honeydew Melon, Cotton Candy with a splash of Vanilla.

I love Tiffany! So, it just makes sence that I would want to try out her fragrance. It's perfect because I (obviously) love sweet fragrances! I'm sure this one is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment