Friday, July 16, 2010

First Day

I had the interview yesterday and got hired on as a substitute!! YES! I start work TODAY! I am SO happy! I hope it leads to something more! I am only working for 2 hours today, but it's better than nothing :)

It is TiffanyD's birthday. So in honor of that, I am painting my nails in Nicole by OPI's Light a Candle. A beautiful silver/lavender color. I am in love with this metalic nail color.

I couldnt get a very good swatch of this color, so I got these from
e-polishblog.blogspot.com.


This is a swatch in artificial light.


This is a swatch in the direct sunlight.

I adore this color. I have read some reviews on metalic nail polishes and a lot of people say that they like the polish to not leave brush stroak lines. For some reason, I kinda like it. It feels more edgy to me. I am very happy with this nail color, and about today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment