Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ROADTRIP!

I have never been on a road trip before in my life. Weird, I know. So going to Colorado with my beloved Jeremiah was definitely a highlight of my summer. We left Monday night after a quick meeting with his family and my family then we took off. It's a 12 hour drive to Granby, so I told him that since he was driving I would stay up the whole time. Yeah, didn't happen. I did try though. I slept on the road for a half hour then when we pulled over for a quick nap, I napped too. I got some pictures of the trip there.


First we hit Utah, which I have been to before so this was nothing new. I took a picture of the "Welcome to Utah" sign and forgot to turn my night shot on so this is what I got:) It's Utah and that's all that matters.



This is what I woke up to after the glorious nap. Wyoming sunrises are so beautiful. I couldn't get over how pretty the sky was. While in Wyoming, we stopped at a McDonalds (by my request) and got more gas. I wouldn't mind waking up to a beautiful view like this every morning :)



I took this picture on my phone at 80MPH!! I was pretty lucky to have gotten such a good quality picture. So far, Colorado has been amazing! I would love living here. It's the perfect place to relax. Jeremiah let me drive for a little bit, which was fun. He is a great instructor when it comes to things like this. Most people just get mad, but not my Jeremiah. He is so amazing.



Here is my baby after driving for 12+ hours and then having to wake up at 10:15PM to go to work for a 9 hour shift. I feel bad for him, so I'm going to make him a GREAT dinner tonight (I'm typing this while he is sleeping after his shift). Before Jere left, he tucked me in (like I was 5 years old again) and made sure everything was going to be okay. He knows I am not particularly comfortable with sleeping at other peoples houses. He is SO good to me. I wish I could repay him more for all of the things he does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment