Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Coffeeee!

I have never been a fan of coffee in the morning. I don't know why, but it just does not appeal to me, unless its Starbucks. I usually get hot chocolate there anyway so I guess it doesn't matter. I do love a good cup in the afternoon though. I have been watching Food*Network all day and am in a cooking kick. Jeremiah put steaks out to thaw this morning (he let me sleep in today, such a sweetie) and I am dying to make something special with them. Of course, when i find the PERFECT recipe on the TV they said it too darn fast for me to catch, so I'm just going to let Jeremiah cook the wonderful steaks (they're Yummi Meat steaks. THEY ARE AMAZING!)

Oh and, yes, I did stop being a vegetarian. It's too hard to do while I live in a household that eats nothing but meat, so I might persue it when I am out on my owm, but for now it's a no-go.

http://www.coffeefair.com/coffee-facts-recipes-hot-coffee.htm

this is a website with delicious looking coffee recipes! I am def going to try them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment