Sunday, June 27, 2010

Late Night Run

All day yesterday, I was disgusted by my nails. I haven't painted them since last week and I was pretty much hating life. I painted my nails in SinfulColors 'This Is It' before I left, and once it started chipping, it was all I could think about. So, when Jeremiah woke up last night, I was complaining about them, so we went to his work (City Market) and went on a late night nail polish run. I picked out two colors that are GORGEOUS! They are by Cover Girl and are the shades 'Luxe Lilac' and 'Violet Vision'. These two colors just jumped out at me begging me to buy them.

I usually am not swayed by other peoples opinions when it comes to trends and things I like, but I do value them. Makeupalley.com is what I usually go to before I buy a product, because I don't want to waste time and money on something that isn't very good. Unfortunately, I didn't have Makeupalley.com readily available to me when I was at the store, so this was all on my own.

As I applied 'Luxe Lilac' I noticed that it did apply very shear. Normally, I don't mind that, but it is hard to still be on the internet typing waiting to have your nails done so there is no need to worry about messing up the pain job. Ugh, I hate that more than anything! The good thing is that it did dry quickly, unlike 'This Is It' (painting my nails that color is literally an all day thing).


This is the application I got after 4 very thin coats.

I love this color. It is very girly for me, but I'm defintely going to be reaching for this color more often :)

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment