Monday, September 20, 2010

See You Soon

See You Soon is another Sinful Colors nail polish that my mom got for me. It's a gorgeous dark grey with hints of green/teal shimmers. VERY similar to Sinful Color's Stormy



This picture was taken in direct sunlight indoors (I was right by a window) and I applied it wrong. I did one very thick coat but I should have done two thin coats. It still applied beautifully but I would have had a better outcome if I did it that way instead.

Any other news? Right now I'm sipping on some coffee with Marshmallow Mocha creamer. DELISH! This is my new favorite kind. Hazelnut used to be, but this is amazing. Jeremiah will only drink his coffee in Coconut Cream and it grosses me out. Actually its just the smell. I cannot stand coconuts. I need to introduce him to some new flavors.

The whole vegetarian thing is going OK. I've only had meat 3 times and I feel pretty good about it. One time I asked my mom if she would make breakfast and she made hash browns and bacon... yeah couldn't resist bacon. The second time she made me try a bite of her pork chops so I only had a couple small bites. Yesterday was the WORST! (BAD BRE!) I went to McDonald's (horrible) and got a Sausage McGriddle. I should have just gotten a Sausage & Egg McGriddle and taken off the sausage but I didn't. I was thinking that since I was already supporting McDonald's cruelty that I might as well, but now I feel disgusting. For breakfast I had a half of a large apple with some chunky peanut butter. I got kind of full though, so I only ate half.

Jeremiah will be here in 13 day! YEY! Can't wait to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment