Sunday, September 12, 2010

Luxe Lavender

I went to the flea market yesterday and bought a gorgeous nail polish! I know, kind of a random place to find a decent quality polish. It is by Avon. I've had my good and bad experiences with Avon and I was hesitant to try this polish. In the past I have ordered from Avon in the past; some things are amazing, other suck. But I questioned the Avon Rep. to death and finally decided to get it.


*This is Avon's Luxe Lavender with L.A. Colors Art Deco in White*

This took 2 coats to get the color in the bottle. I've been wanting a color like this for a while, so I'm pretty satisfied. The only problem I have is the brush. It's vey flimsy and almost too long to get a solid look. Other than that though, it applied well and didn't streak.

On a side note, day 3 of Vegetarianism. Going well! Yesterday I babysat and the kids ate pepperoni pizza and I was not tempted to eat it! :) yey. I simply picked it off and enjoyed. I'm so glad things are going well this time. I feel a lot happier and overall better about myself for being able to accomplish this.

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment