Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rich in Heart

I'm about to repaint my nails and I realized that I never posted a swatch for the color I have on now. I ususally post a swatch after I paint my nails, but it's probably because I painted them so late that night and got too tired :) My mom picked me up some Sinful Colors nail polishes at Walgreens one day and this is one of those colors. (Haul video inserted below)

I picked this color because my favorite color is brown and this was the closest to brown that my mom picked. Here is a swatch that I got of the color in direct sunlight.


I think this color is fantastic. It makes me feel very 'fall' if that makes sense? :P I'm def going to be reaching for this color a lot this season. Thanks mommy!

Oh, other news! BIG NEWS! Jeremiah got the job and is moving back!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! He's moving back in a couple of weeks and is gonna stay with me for a month or two then we're gonna get a place of our own. I'm so excited. 6 months (almost 7) of a long distance relationship is long :( I could never be a military wife because at least I know that Jere would be safe. . . They've got a lot more guts than I do.

Also, I love country music. A lot. I'm watching CMT's Top 20 Countdown as I type this. If anyone has any bands that they like or songs PLEASE let me know :) I'm kind of a music junkie. But I love me some country. All the time.

xoxo,

Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment