Sunday, January 15, 2012

Coral please

Yesterday I did paint my nails but forgot to post. So I have on Sally Hansen 'Coral Fever'. I absolutely love the color but I have some issues with it.

First off that it is so streaky! I had to do 4 coats to get it fully opaque.

Second the drying time is not the best. Thankfully I had nothing to do with my hands for 10 hours or else I'd have swear words added in here...

Thirdly that I even applied a top coat (which I sometimes don't do because I remove the polish the next day) and I have a chip on my thumb.

With that being said though, I still love this polish! This color is the closest I can get to pink and it reminds me of cantaloupe. And now I'm hungry...

I know this picture us super awkward but the ring finger is true to color :)


No comments:

Post a Comment