Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Barney?

Today's nail polish is a color I got purely because someone said it was pretty. I didn't do any research or look up swatches or anything... I just bought it because Zoya was having a BOGO... So yeah. I needed another color and I couldn't make up my mind.

The color is called 'Demi'. I immediately think of Demi Moore when I hear that name. Any who... The polish. On camera (from the video I discovered this polish on) it looked amazing. It went perfect with her skin tone and almost made me drool it was so pretty.

When I got it in the mail I could smell the stench of nail polish as soon as I opened my mail box. (I usually would not use the word "stench" when describing Zoya because they are vegan friendly and are not supposed to smell that bad.) Turns out that whoever filled my nail polish overfilled my bottle so it was oozing out of the top, sticking to the wrapping it came in. Already disappointed, I grabbed my polish remover and cleaned it off.

When I painted my nails though, my mood immediately got better. This polish is SO drab in the bottle. Not going to lie. On the nails though.... WOW!! I absolutely love it! (my boyfriend on the other hand hates it lol).

Here is my swatch:


No comments:

Post a Comment