Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lovely Days

I've been meaning to post this post for about a week now. Why haven't I? I've just been lazy, to be prefectly honest. I've been working and that's it. Granted I work from 1PM - 10PM so when I wake up at 10:30AM all I want to do is drink coffee and facebook stalk people ;)


So, I'm posting this now. Today is Saturday and I've had a great day. I got the dogs from Jere's mom's house yesterday because they've been staying there and since I had two days off in a row I wanted to take them. (Puppy custody??!)


This morning we got up and went on an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G hike! I took them to the dog park which is right behind my house. It's usually just a 20 or 30 minute walk but I decided to wander . . . we were out for an hour and fifteen minutes just hiking in the foothills. Needless to say, I've fallen in love with nature and am itching to go camping. Good thing I've got my truck :)


Anyway. This blog is nothing about hiking or work. It's about nail polish. Imagine that.


Remember when I mentioned that my boyfriend is the best nail polish finder? When I painted my nails Blue Collar, I didn't use a topcoat or anything, I used Sally Hansen's Speed Dry Drops (or it's called something extremely similar). My new job involves a lot of typing and using my hands. This is a picture 7 whole days after painting my nails.


(These picture make me so happy! Now I don't have to stress about my nails when they start chipping [unlike Green Apple, it's day 7 and my nails look like death] and I can go longer without painting them).


My left hand



My right hand



xoxo,


Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment