Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BATH TIME!

I've been reading a series of books lately that make me want to learn how to relax. It's a series about a guy who falls in love with this girl and teaches her about magick (The Sweep Series).

Anyway, today is my day off. So I've been reading and I decided to take a bath. Later on I'm going to clean my apartment and start packing since we're moving in a couple weeks.

I was out of bubble bath so when I went online to look up how to make my own, all of the recipes requires essential oils. I didn't feel like going to the store so I tried something new.

I tried putting lotion in the running water.

I could smell the lotion sitting on top of the water and since there was no bubbles, I could sink deeply into the water without having to worry about bubbles touching my book. When I got out of the bath, all of the lotion floating on top that had melted clung onto my body, so I didn't have to moisturize afterwords.



I love candle-lit baths :)

No comments:

Post a Comment