Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Finger Strength

Like usual, I've been doing a lot of knitting. It's starting to really affect my fingers; I'M GETTING CALLUSES! hahaha. oh well. As long as my fingers are painted, that's all I care about.

What I've been knitting:

Finger-less Gloves! :] 

Hand towel :]

Other then knitting those two projects I've been working hard at work and its paying off! Jeremiah and I both got the option to move to a different department where we'd both work the same days and same hours (which is GREAT for our budget) and we'd get 3 days off a week.

Oh, did I mention that moving departments means that we'll be getting a 5% raise? Holla!

This is the most adorable picture of Jere and Charlie <3
Short and sweet blog. Hey, I'm watching 'Pretty Little Liars' :)


xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment