Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Cleaning

. . . in March? Well, not really. I'm doing laundry right now. On a Friday night. I'm cool.


....


....


Anyway. I had just completed my FAFSA (4 days late!!! oh no!!) and decided to do some laundry. I got to thinking about how energizing it is when everything is clean. It's an amazing feeling. Which is very hypocritical of me to say. These are pictures of my apartment. As of March 4th, 2011:

This is my kitchen. On a VERY regular basis.





This is my Living Room. Where we store things apparently.





Bathroom. All me.




UN-MADE BED!! [my Cabela's hat]

I don't know why I'm such a messy person . . . who likes to clean?

Acutally it's not that I like cleaning per se, it's just that when I get in the mood for it I REALLY get in the mood for it. And then it makes me super happy knowing that tomorrow I'm going to wake up with clean laundry. And that's all.

Well, on to the rest of the apartment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment