Saturday, October 23, 2010

Neglect

Wow. Seriously?! I've neglected my poor little blog. I feel bad :( I love blogging, so I have had some serious issues without it. Anyway, I do have a legitiment reason as to why I haven't blogged in a while. As you may know, Jeremiah moved back. In the past month we have moved out of my parents house (which is more difficult than it sounds). So now we have a cute little appartment downtown which is conviently located near his job and my job.

I got one yesterday (yey).

I went to an interview for one daycare and was talking to a worker there and she told me that she was gonna be leaving for a daycare I had perviously worked for. So I texted the owner who I used to work with and she offered me a job. I start next friday :)

It has been so nice having Jeremaih really in my life again. I've missed him. He's so good to me. Look what he got me!



A PUPPY!

His name is Delano after Frankli Delano Roosevelt (I'm a history buff) and I love him. Before I get any further, Teddy is staying with my mom. Jeremiahs dog doesn't do cats so he's gonna stay there.

He was 8 weeks old when this picture was taken. Now he's 11 weeks and getting to be a chunk. He has learned to sit and he's knows 'no' but he doesn't think that everything he does is wrong like biting and stuff. Oh well. He's just a puppy. Hopefully he will get it :).

Also, Jere has bought me a truck! It's a Dodge Ram (2001) and I l.o.v.e it! Horrible gas milage but I've always wanted a truck and I'm glad I've got one. All thanks to my man.

That's about it. I wish I had more to say but I've really just been looking for jobs and staying at home with the dogs (Jeremiah has a 5 year old German Shepard).

Right now I'm babysitting a 2 year old and he's just in his room playing. Joy. I wish he would fall alseep soon. It makes me feel better when things work out my way. Haha, don't we all wish for that?

xoxo, Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment